Radio broadcasts have been called the theater of the mind, and advertising fuels the media. The benefits of using radio for advertising are many, ranging from its effectiveness to its low cost.
In bus advertising, buses and their related infrastructure is a medium commonly used by advertisers to reach the public with their message. Usually, this takes the form of promoting commercial brands, but can also be used for public campaign messages.
Radio is an intimate form of advertising. Many people listen alone, such as when jogging or driving. Listeners develop strong relationships with their favorite stations, identifying with the music and bonding with on-air personalities.
No matter whether you advertise with an all-sport or a classic rock format, stations know the audience demographics. Your advertising reaches the gender, age and economic status you target.
Because advertising on local radio broadcasts is not very expensive, it is more cost-effective than television commercials, print advertising and direct mail.
Radio advertising works as an everywhere medium. Consumers don't have to be in front of their television or at their computer. They don't have to acquire a magazine or newspaper, locate their eyeglasses or even know how to read.
Radio stations offer a variety of promotional activities that support your advertising. The station becomes a partner in your success, allowing you to give away promotional items with your name and logo, be live on-air and even hold broadcasts from your place of business.
Advantages Of Using Radio Advertising In India
- Radio's cost-efficiency allows advertisers to be heard every day and multiple times throughout the day.
- This average frequency is critically important for delivering rapid advertising response, such as - Web visits, store traffic, sales, brand recall and intent-to-purchase.
- Radio has strong reach across India and each week attracts a large number of engaged listeners.
- Busy, mobile Indians are particularly strong radio listeners because of its accessibility while they are on the go – at work, driving, walking, relaxing at home or using the internet.
- Radio's reach provides advertisers' with cut through, campaign extension, frequency and message reinforcement.